- 70 km. North of Grande Prairie on Highway 2
and half km. east of Rycroft.
- Member of Association of Alberta Co-op Seed Cleaning Plants.
- Established in 1959 with a new all steel facility built in 1991.
- Cleaning facility for Shareholders, Non Shareholders and marketing companies.
- Cleaning of cereal grains including wheat, barley, oats and rye.
- Cleaning of common canola, flax and canary seed.
- Treating facility for cereal grains and Canola.
- Bagging facility for all grains in either 25 kg or mini bulk, including 25 kg bagging of treated canola.
- Authorized Establishment.
- 80 foot high capacity scale accessible for Super B units.
- Upgrading of all grains for specialized or export markets.
- Clipping and polishing for Oats markets.
- Seperations of grains and oilseeds.
- Rail Car loading site for producers to rent.
- Pea Marketing.
Hours of Operation:
8:00 to 4:00 Monday to Friday. Extended when necessary.