The Advancing Women in Agriculture Conference is created for every woman who is passionate about agriculture and food, whether you are a university student studying agriculture, producer, entrepreneur, representative of a grower association or corporate agribusiness. AWC is for women who want to enhance their family life, community, career, and industry through:
—communications and coaching
—mentoring and networking
—financial management and independence
—health and balance of life strategies
—career planning, and
—setting goals in all areas
AWC has a proven track record of bringing women in agriculture and food together from across Canada and parts of the U.S. AWC is proud of the quality of speakers that we bring to the podium, including business experts, motivational and inspirational leaders, and industry representatives.
If you are looking to:
- make connections with businesses that add value to your operation,
- find a coach or mentor to help you deal with day-to-day issues, succession planning and financing,
- learn from real-world role models that will provide you with leadership tips and tools to succeed in today’s marketplace,
- build your personal brand and learn skills of persuasion and advocacy,
- learn ways to deal with anxiety, depression and mental stress
- get re-energized and re-focused for the new year ahead, AWC is the place to be.
Take advantage of the discounted group registration price and bring your friends and co-workers. Register at: https://www.advancingwomenconference.ca/2020west/registration/